Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Little Princess


I finally downloaded pictures from my old camera that I've been forced to use since my nicer camera is out of commission.
I love this picture of Cate because it shows how much she loves to dress up as well as her creativity.
Not too many princesses would add the green head bopper!






Here you can see that she is checking out her magic wand.
I would love to know what thoughts are running through her head.

She loves anything connected with the Disney princesses.
She doesn't realize that she's been our princess from the moment she was born.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a beautiful princess she is ...

Thrifty Crafty Girl said...

Grandmothers always go crazy for their grandkids... there's no hope for it. :)

Debby said...

I love what you said about her being a princess the day she was born. 3 out of 4 of my granddaughters were princesses for long periods of time. I loved it. One left.....little Mabel. She is starting into this phase.
Granddaughters are such a blessing.

Becky said...

I know exactly what you mean!!

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

She's beautiful. The green is a great added touch!

Kathy M.

Southhamsdarling said...

She is beautiful. I love the photo of her sucking her thumb! We are blessed with our grandchildren, and I love that Princess stage. Ruby is in at at the moment, and I suspect will be for a long time. Everything's got to be pink! I love it that she has been your princess from the moment she was born. So true!

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
She is a Beautiful Princess in her light blue dress...SO SWEET. I want to thank you for stopping by my tablescape and leaving a sweet comment,Which led me here. i hope you have a wonderful day with your family.
XXOO Diane

Melissa G said...

Such a pretty princess! My two little nieces love to dress up as princesses, too. So adorable!

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

A princess AND creative too? She's going to be a very well rounded woman :) So cute!

Shannon@Cozy Home Scenes said...

The little princess seems to have fun with fashion. That is what the designers on TV always tell us to do. So, she is not just cute and creative, she is displaying her own style!!
She is lucky to have such a loving Grammy.----- Shannon