Friday, August 17, 2012

Writing into the Sunset


I'm writing my final post. I've enjoyed meeting so many friendly bloggers, but this adventure has to end. I'm in awe of those of you who have found how to balance family, jobs, and blogging. I've tried, but I can't find it.

 Scale clip art


My house is always dirty. When Cate and William came over yesterday, I realized I hadn't cleaned the floors in over a week. My window sills have those little cobwebby things in all the corners. I haven't worked in the yard or even sat on the deck all summer.





This is my wonderful scrapbook room. I've spent no time working in it.





I have 34 comments that I haven't answered. I could go on and on about the things I haven't done, but I'll just say that I'm writing into the sunset. (You know, instead of "riding into the sunset".)