Monday, July 18, 2011

OOPS.


I'm not sure if any of you read my blog this morning ~
Spotted at Goodwill.
I was just sitting here reading other blogs 
when I had an epiphany.
I realized that my comment on what I found
could be easily offensive.
I certainly don't want to offend anyone.
As a matter of fact, it was a big deal for me
to even write the word butt.
As children we were never allowed to use that word.
My own kids are always amazed if I use it now.
I just thought it was funny that ~ without repeating it ~ 
there was a type of bolt with that name.
In hindsight, maybe I should have used that term.
Anyway, I hope I didn't offend anyone.



3 comments:

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

I can't imagine that anyone was offended. I'm a new follower, see, it didn't even phase me.

laxsupermom said...

I didn't read it, but couldn't imagine you having offended anyone. That pic&text are so funny! Thanks for sharing.

Modern Country Lady said...

What a super picture- I am sure my two cats feel that way often!They usually make sure I understand by lying down on the keyboard..
Thank you so much for your kind comments about my lovely cat Gibson, and I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your cat.I have still two 1- year old cats, Tilda and Thomasina, and they bring me much joy- so if you can bring yourself to give a little cat a new home, then I think you will make yourself and the kitten very happy.
Hugs and thank you again
Bea