Friday, October 7, 2011

A Day with Cate


I haven't done a post about Cate lately, mostly because she moves too fast for me to get a picture of her. Here she is eating breakfast at Chick fil a. I met her here one morning so her mom could shop at our new Kohls.

You can tell that school is back in session because we were the only ones there.


See what I mean about moving too fast? Cate had a very healthy breakfast: chicken minis, fresh fruit, and chocolate milk. Did you know that you can request a bendable straw for children? (I didn't know either. My daughter told me.)


This is why Cate likes Chick fi la. There is a wonderful children's play area. She was so happy that now she's big enough to climb up the steps to this slide. At the beginning of the summer, I had to lift her up on the step.

These are the days I love.

11 comments:

Kerin said...

Looks like a great way to spend a morning together!
As far as never seeing green tomato and apple chutney... I wonder if it's a regional thing?
'Cause I hadn't ever seen the recipe that you did with the fruit in the crock pot. That's just one of the reasons that blogging is so fun. We sure get to be inspired by others :)
Have a great day!

Cory (playdates and prescriptions) said...

Awww..love the pics. And i love the shirt I put her in! :) I have to make a note that Chick-fil-A is the only place that I let her play (as far as fast food places go). And she prefers the one y'all went to b/c they have a toddler area and she can do more there! :)

Becky said...

She is growing so fast! And still beautiful as ever! Looks like you had a great adventure together.

mtashie said...

How beautiful is she!!! What a nice morning with your grand-daughter!

Southhamsdarling said...

How wonderful to spend time with your granddaughter like that. She is truly beautiful. I love her little bow of ribbon and her lovely coloured little top. How lucky are we?!

Melissa G said...

Looks like your little Cate is as much fun - and as busy! - and my little Boo! Enjoy that grandbaby!

Debby said...

She sure is cute. My granddaughter had a top similar to hers. I just loved seeing her in it. A
fun day for Grammy and Cate.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

What a fun way to start the day! I enjoyed your post, Cate is a doll. They sure do grow up fast, don't they?

Kathy M.

Lana Kim White Austin said...

Awwwwwwwww....precious!!!!

Wendy@~Chez~La~De~da~ said...

What a little doll baby!! So color coordinated and all. I have never seen a chick fil a with a play area...but it's great that theyt have the healthy alternatives, that is a reason we go to FRUIT!

~Wendy

my thrifty closet said...

cate is so cute! I love her dress. You're a loving granny!

Thank you for your sweet comments, it's funny that we are checking out each other blogs at the same time. Have a great week!

love,mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com