Friday, August 5, 2011

Baby Shower


Several weeks ago I attended a baby shower
with my daughter.
The mother to be ~ Sara ~ and Cory have known each other since third grade.



Sara's aunts were giving the shower for her.
If I were a better blogger, I would have gotten a picture of them.
(I hope someone did.)
In my defense, the shower was held outside at 1:00 pm.
It was very hot and the heat sucked out my brain.

Sara's parents had just finished redoing their backyard.
I really do wish I had thought to take pictures of how it looked.
No more grass - just pebbles and beautiful landscaping.
For the day's festivities, they had put up tents 
and even had some fans working very hard to cool us.


When girls have been friends this long,
then parents ~ specifically their moms ~
become good friends, too.





I will show you my gift tomorrow.



1 comment:

Brie @ Darling Doodles said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Congrats on the little arrival joining your family soon!