So, it's Saturday night and I'm just sitting on the couch, checking Facebook, blogger, and email. Yeah, I live an exciting life, don't I? Well, hang on, because when I checked my email, things did get more exciting. I discovered that Tammy Loves Dishes http://tammylovesdishes.wordpress.com/ had nominated me for the versatile blogger award. If I'd only known ahead of time, I wouldn't be sitting here in my too small/tight top and my too small/tight shorts. Oh, wait. I forgot you can't see me. Never mind that other stuff.
After accepting the Versatile Blogger Award, the blogger must:
1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
thanked and linked
2. Share seven things about myself.
1. I have gained 45 pounds in 9 years. Yep, that's 5 pounds a year. Think how much I'll weigh on my 88th birthday. What? Oh, I'm 58 now. Did you get a calculator? 30 X 5 = 150 says the former middle school math teacher.
2. I retired from teaching before I was really ready and I miss it.
3. Years ago - about 40 - my dad told me I'd be able to do something (make a banner for my college boyfriend/ now ex-husband) if I would get my nose out of a book. I love to read. It's taken me all these years to get my nose out of the books, and now I have my fingers on the keyboard as I lurk on blogs way too much.
4. I loved the Jetsons when I was younger. I always thought we'd be living in outer space by now.
5. I can't dance at. all. I'm planning a post about this very topic. I know you can't wait to read it.
6. I love football and basketball, but I've never played a team sport. I was in school before Title IX.
7. I think life is all about God, family, and the friends you make.
3. Pass this award along to 10 recently discovered blogs.