Monday, July 16, 2012

Always kiss me goodnight.




Do you have one of these signs in your bedroom? 
You know ~ a sign that says ~
Always kiss me goodnight.



Maybe it looks like this one.

Item image



Or maybe you have one that looks like this.




Or how about this one?

Item image


Or this one?

Item image



I saw this one and knew it matched our bedroom decor.

Item image


I wanted to hang it, but it had two hooks on the back.
Now you know what that means, right?

I needed a tape measure and a pencil, then I had to mark where the nails should go.
I would have to do that before I could look for the hammer and some nails.

Instead, I just propped it on the window sill.
(You're not surprised, are you?)
It was there for a few days/nights and hubby never mentioned it.
Then, the other night, I looked up to see this.





Apparently, when he closed the bedroom door, that created a draft.
The draft made the blinds move, which then knocked 
the sign off right at hubby's feet.

Hubby said he took that as a sign (hehehe) that he should do what it said.



And so ~ he did.


 


17 comments:

Thrifty Crafty Girl said...

That could be the cutest thing I've ever read. :)

Chatty Crone said...

Sweet. sandie

Ann from On Sutton Place said...

Awww. Very nice. I don't have one of those signs. Maybe I should get one!

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

AWL!!!

That is the sweetest thing!

You two are the cutest couple!

Controlling My Chaos said...

That's so sweet. Maybe he should've also taken it as a sign that he needed to hang it up for you. :)

Becky said...

What a delightful story!! Made me smile!

Becky said...

What a delightful story!! Made me smile!

Gina said...

How sweet!

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Oh, that is so sweet! I don't have that one, but my mom gave me one that says "The Queen Sleeps Here".

Kathy M.

Diann said...

What a sweet post!

Unknown said...

Too cute! He's a keeper. Love that saying. I have a picture frame with it on it.

Melissa G said...

Awww...what a couple of love bugs you two are! :)

Southhamsdarling said...

Aaaw, that's so sweet, and your husband looks really cute! I love little signs like that and have quite a few around the house. Hope all is well with you.

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

OH how adorable! That is just the sweetest thing -- such a cute pic of him holding your sign :)

Ivy and Elephants said...

AWWWW! How sweet is that! And you didn't even have to bash him over the head with it! LOL
Hugs,
Patti

Angie said...

I love this. And I love you and Bruce.

Liesl said...

This is SO cute!!! I loved reading this, and how sweet is your hubby...that is adorable!!! <3